1 Mayıs 2024 Çarşamba

Idioms

 

Bob: You are up .............................. this morning, Susan

 Susan: I didn't .................................. I was awake all night thinking about the new business.

 Bob: Running your own business is lots of work. Are you prepared to .................................?

 Susan: No. But I'm prepared to hire you to run the business.

 Bob: You want me to run a cookie business? ..........................!

 Susan: Why not?

 Bob: I don't ........................... about making cookies. I don't even know how to turn the oven on.

 Susan: I'll give you a ..........................

 Bob: Do I have to do the baking?

 Susan: No. You'll just manage the business side.

 Bob: ..........................., I have ............................. about working for you.

 Susan: I'll be nice. I promise you'll be a ....................................

 Bob: Ok, .................................., boss!

 

 

 Bright and early                       To not sleep a wink

 Crash course                             To work like a dog

 Fat chance                                      

 To give it a shot

 Happy camper

 To have mixed feelings

 Needless to say

 To not have a clue

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder